GDPR / Policies
- Globetek Sp. z o.o. – this refers to Globetek Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Chorzów, address: Leśna Street 83, 41-506 Chorzów, KRS number 0000392171, NIP: 6342792088, www.globetek.pl, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org,
- GDPR – Regulations of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation, Journal of Laws of the EU. No. of 2016 No. 119, p. as amended);
- Administrator – the administrator of personal data is Globetek Sp. z o.o. , pursuant to art. 4 pts 7 GDPR;
- Candidate – any natural person participating in the recruitment process conducted or coordinated by Globetek Sp. z o.o., or using other services provided by Globetek Sp. z o.o.,
- Client – is understood as any entity for which Globetek Sp. z o.o. provides personnel search services, on the basis of a separate agreement. The customer is also the recipient of the data pursuant to Art. 13 sec. 1 point e GDPR;
- Recruitment Process – is understood as any and all Globetek Sp. z o.o. activities, consisting of obtaining information about the Candidate, conducting contacts with the Candidate and the Client and presenting the Candidate to the Client for a specific position in order to hire him, preparation for the conclusion of an employment contract, satisfaction survey with the Recruitment process. These activities are described in detail on: https://globetek.pl/dla-kiczkiatow/proces-rekrutacyjny/,
- Employment – is understood as all forms of establishing cooperation between the Candidate and the Client, including: employment contracts, civil law contracts, internships, business activity conducted by the Candidate for the Client, as well as the actual taking of any actions or any cooperation, in any form by Candidate on behalf the Client.
§2. General provisions.
- In this document, we define the rules for the processing of a Candidate’s personal data and handling them in accordance with the relevant and binding legal provisions.
- The protection of Candidates’ personal data is very important to us and we exercise due diligence to ensure that our activities in the field of this protection comply with the relevant and binding legal provisions, in particular the GDPR.
- Our goal is to provide you with control over the processing of your personal data by us and to provide you with tools to exercise your rights.
- Globetek Sp. z o.o. conducts activities covering everything related to employment, and activities for the Candidate and the Client require the processing of the Candidate’s personal data by Globetek Sp. z o.o. (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
- Globetek Sp. z o.o., in accordance with Art. 13 sec. 1 point a GDPR, informs that it is the Administrator (pursuant to art. 4 point 7 GDPR) of personal data (pursuant to art. 4 point 1 GDPR) of the Candidate The Administrator’s contact details are provided in § 1 point 2.
- Globetek Sp. z o.o. informs that it has not appointed a personal data Inspector within company, because there are no circumstances that require it, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR (Article 4 point 1 point b).
- Globetek informs that potential recipients of the data are only customers, entities handling Globetek Sp. z o.o. accounting and legal matters, entities maintaining the database and entities acting on behalf of Globetek Sp. z o.o. Personal data will not be transferred to a third country or an international organization
§3. Processing of personal data.
- Globetek Sp. z o.o. processes and stores personal data of Candidates according to the terms described below.
- Due to our activity and the Clients with whom we work, from the very beginning, our priority has been to protect the privacy of both parties, therefore we store all personal data collected by us in a secure electronic database. Only persons authorized in writing by the Administrator have access to the database and may process them only for the purposes described below.
- In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts, in particular the GDPR, the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data, and other applicable legal acts.
- Purpose of processing – We process personal data in accordance with the law on the basis of a consent given in the form of a written clause in the CV or consent given to and present in our system. The main purpose of processing personal data is to find a job for a Candidate and an employee for the Client. For this purpose, we may make the Candidate’s CV available to the Client in accordance with the Recruitment Process. Before providing any data or information to the Client, we always first contact the Candidate (by phone or email) with a job offer and to obtain consent or refusal to participate in a given recruitment.
- In other cases, we may employ the Candidate directly on site, therefore personal data will be processed in order to conclude an employment contract, order or other. Before signing the contract, the candidate must undergo medical examinations, often altitude tests, and this involves a series of visits to specialists who also must have access to personal data. Personal data may also be transferred to the fourth party, in the event that a Candidate employed at Globetek, working directly for our client at an industrial facility (e.g. power plant, refinery, shipyard, paper mills, etc.) must undergo internal health and safety training at the facility and obtain entry pass.
- Personal data will not be processed for any purpose other than those described above
§4. Period (duration) of personal data storage.
- Your personal data will not be stored longer than required by law. For example, we store tax data in accordance with the requirements of Polish law for 5 years, employment data for 10 years, and electronic data such as CV, contact history, contact details such as telephone numbers, e-mail address, etc. for a period of 36 months from the date of the last contact on our part.
- At any time, the Candidate is entitled to:
1) the right to obtain any information as to the personal data used, as well as the rights related to the transfer
2) personal data, the right to access personal data,
3) the right to request correction of incorrect personal data,
4) the right to request that incomplete personal data be supplemented,
5) the right to request the deletion of personal data, where this right is granted in strictly defined situations, specified in Article 17 of the GDPR,
6) the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data, with this right being granted in strictly defined situations specified in Article 18 of the GDPR,
7) the right to receive personal data in a commonly used machine-readable format, e.g. a copy of this data,
8) the right to send the received personal data to another administrator without any obstacles on the part of the Administrator,
- In order to exercise the above-mentioned rights, please send an e-mail to the Personal Data Administrator to the following address: email@example.com, giving your name, surname, date of birth and mailing address. We treat each such application in a special way, therefore, as soon as possible, we will contact the applicant by phone to verify the identity.
- We inform you beforehand (a priori) that we will not send any personal data – we can only confirm the fact of its existence in our database, source of origin and removal from the database.
- If for any reason you find that our service was unsatisfactory, you can submit a complaint to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
§5. Cookies and profiling
- Our website at www.globetek.pl uses “cookies” for statistical purposes and to adapt the content of the website to the user and device. You can change the settings in your web browser so that your device does not save cookies.
- The statistics that are collected are:
1) the number of visits and page views of our website,
2) information on the web browser and operating system,
3) websites and referral websites,
4) IP address and geographic location.
- You have an influence on the web browser and its settings. The recipients of personal data may be Google, Facebook, LinkedIN.
- Profiling is used in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Pixel. If you object to profiling, please optimize your browser accordingly.